Had a fun weekend this past weekend. Went 2 hours south to the Phoenix area. Here's some tidbits about the weekend. One of them is a false statement. See if you can guess which one (answer on Thursday)
1. It was 111 degrees in Phoenix.
2. We got to see Black Jack (son/girlfriend's dog).
3. We rented a car for the trip and took the insurance this time.
4. We visited with a friend I met blogging over 10 years ago who we met finally face to face 6 years ago and have been through thick and thin over the years.
5. We had lunch with said friend and even enjoyed wine tasting in Old Town Scottsdale.
6. We found out we are going to be grandparents.
7. We found a home we like in Phoenix and am going to make an offer on it.
8. We stayed at a nice hotel, Best Western Inn Suites, that had a nice social hour with complimentary beer and wine and nachos.
9. Had dinner at a delicious restaurant called Feeneys; I had chicken kabobs, hubby had London broil.
10. We had breakfast with son and girlfriend this morning at a place called Matt's Big Breakfast, delicious food.
11. I'm sure I gained 5 pounds with what I ate all weekend.
12. We went to Musical Instrument Museum today.
13. I was glad to get home to Prescott where it was 96 degrees and not 110 degrees.
So which number is the lie? 12 truths, 1 lie.
Like I said, answer on Thursday.
Hope all dads out there had a good Father's Day!