Paula over at Smidgens, Snippets, and Bits nominated me for a Liebster Award. Here's what I need to do:
1. Post 11 random facts
2. Answer 11 questions
asked by Paula.
3. Nominate bloggers with
less than 200 followers to do the same.
4. Let those bloggers
know that you chose them.
Here's the 11 random facts about me:
1. I hate to move, but have moved 12 times in 26 years and might be moving again soon.
2. I don't like to fly and if I never fly again, that would be okay with me.
3. I love chocolate, milk chocolate Hershey the best.
4. I don't like cold weather yet lived in Montana for 8 years and loved the time there.
5. I work in a dying field (medical transcription), I just hope it stays alive for the next 9 years I want to work.
6. I think sometimes people post a lot of personal things on their blogs, which is okay for them, but more than likely you'll never see a picture of me on my blog.
7. You will see lots of pictures of Koda on my blog, he looks like every other tri colored red head corgi.
8. I never had a cat but I threaten Koda upon his demise I'm going to get a cat.
9. I don't like driving on the freeway yet I live somewhere where it is almost 95% necessary to get on the freeway to get any place; it is at times like this I'm glad I work at home.
10. I love Jesus.
11. I never thought I would enjoy having a tablet as much as I'm enjoying the tablet I inherited from son.
Here's the questions to answer as asked by Paula:
1. Why do you
blog? I blog for the friendship and fellowship I have found online. Working at home, I miss that social interaction. I get it through blogging.
2. How did you chose the
name of your blog? All my blogs previously to this one had things to do with corgi in it or something related to Koda in the name of the blog. One day taking a Sunday afternoon drive, I saw a bench overlooking the ocean with a wonderful view. I snapped a picture of it and then later the thought of a new blog with "A Bench With a View" took place.
3. What makes you laugh
out loud? Koda. He never ceases to make us laugh in some way.
4. Are you a morning
person or a night owl? Morning person.
5. Favorite TV show and
why? I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have been known to get involved in some shows like American Idol, Hell's Kitchen, and Master Chef. I like the competition parts of them I would imagine.
6. What do you want to be
when you grow up? A mother.
7. How do you cope when
things are not going well in your life? Cry. I firmly believe a good cry can be very soothing (and God stores all our tears). Also pray.
8. A Favorite
quote? A bible verse Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind, is anything too hard for me?" and truly nothing is too hard or impossible for God.
9. Your favorite food to
snack on when no one is around. Chocolate.
10. What is your favorite
social media? Blogger.
11. What is one
destination that you dream of traveling to? Israel.
I'm going to cheat a bit and not nominate anyone else, but will leave 11 questions at the end and request if you have made it this far, that you answer one of the questions in the comment section below; thanks :)
1. What is your favorite Christmas song?
2. Pumpkin or pecan pie?
3. Did you go to any of your high school reunions?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. Favorite day of the week and why?
6. Have you ever been hunting?
7. Facebook, friend or foe?
8. Did you play board games as a child? What was your favorite one?
9. Do you play the lottery?
10. Cat or dog?
11. Do you think Koda is the cutest corgi you've ever seen?
Thanks Paula for nominating me.