A/Z Challenge (theme, pictures from where we walk Koda)
K - Koda
Of course I would use Koda for the letter K. Of course I would see Koda when we go walking where we normally walk him :) Hubby actually took this from his cell phone; I thought it was a pretty good picture of Koda (and hubby's shadow :)
Because he is going to be 10 this year, 10 quick facts about him, a lot you probably know if you've read my blog before:
1. He loves food.
2. He is spoiled.
3. He hogs the bed (though lately he's been sleeping on the floor, I think the bed is hot for him since I haven't taken the winter comforter off yet).
4. He is not fond of cats.
5. He is fond of food.
6. He gets car rides on the weekend.
7. He is a cancer survivor (lymphoma; in remission since August 2011).
8. He has diabetes as a result of the prednisone he was taking for a bit when he was being treated for cancer and twice a day, morning and evening, we have to give him an insulin shot.
9. He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He differs from the Cardigan Corgi in that he doesn't have a tail, but a bit of a stub of one that sort of wags when he's excited. He came from a line of champions, he's registered at the AKC. His "official" name is _____(son's name) Koda of the Big Sky (since we lived in Montana when we got him).
10. He is a gift from God; we got him right when we needed a laugh and something in common the whole family could talk about.
Isn't he the cutest corgi you've ever seen?