Monday, May 7, 2012
Post Challenge Thoughts
Some final thoughts about A/Z challenge.
1. Thank you all who commented on my posts faithfully and daily for some of you. So much appreciated.
2. Thank you new people to my blog for reading it and some of you following it. So much appreciated.
3. Thank you co-hosts who put on the challenge and their dedication and faithfulness to it. Very much appreciated.
4. I learned there are a lot of blogs out there. Much more than one would ever have thought.
5. I also learned there are a lot of writer blogs out there.
6. The co-hosts had a great idea to keep posts short and simple. I found if I went to check out a blog and it was a long post, I tended to move on instead of reading it.
7. I tried to keep my posts short. That was hard at times. I think I did pretty well on that most of the time.
8. I tried to comment on at least 10 new blogs daily plus keep up with new people commenting on mine by visiting their blogs. Some I chose to follow, some I just left a comment with and wished them luck on the challenge. With my schedule, I knew realistically I could not keep up with every single blog I might have wanted to. I randomly selected the blogs I would check out daily. Interesting names of blogs get my attention. Since there were so many blogs participating, close to 2000, I would check out between numbers, like between 300-350, 475-525, that type of system on the list of them all.
9. I wrote ahead at least 2-3 days of posts. I knew that was the only way to keep up with it all.
10. Will I do the challenge next year? Like I said before, the jury is still out. It was fun, but it was tiring at times.
Again, thank you all who participated in it and thank you all who commented on my blog!
Like I said before, you are all the best.