a bench with a view

a bench with a view

Friday, March 30, 2012

absolutely love this

Genesis 15:1 After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision. "Don't be afraid Abram, I am your shield, your very great reward."

Absolutely love this

Do not be afraid Betty

Do not have fear, worry, anxiety

I am your shield, your protector, your protection,

I got you covered from head to toe, side to side, completely

You are safe in the shadow of my wings.

Your very great reward

I am it all, you don't need anything or anyone else

I am more than enough

My love, compassion, mercy, grace

covers it all

covers all of you

You need nothing else, you just need me

You need to not be fearful

but to know

I am here

I am meeting your needs

I will meet your needs

I never forsake, never abandon

I never condemn, but forgive your sins when you come to me.

I am far greater than ANYTHING

this world has to offer

You don't need possessions, I know what you need

Seek me, trust in me

It will not be something you regret

You will be rewarded

with abundance of eternal life

abundant love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.

God is more than enough

more than food, possessions, worry, anxiety, fear.

God knows what I need.

I will trust in you Lord!

18 comments:

Betty WSch. said...

Thank you. It felt like that "Betty" was me.

Shelly said...

Ahhhh. How lovely, utterly lovely this is. Thank you for sharing~

Brenda Youngerman said...

This is quite beautiful!

gracies tough journey said...

Thank you for this and your sweet and kind comments on my blog. I really needed to read this and put things in perspective.

jack69 said...

Very good stuff, and summed up perfectly:
"I will trust in you Lord!!!"

Have a wonderful day out on the other coast. (smile)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect. I need to follow you on this one!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh this is so so funny - I write a verse on my monthly calendar and I always change it to God to me.

Sandie God's Grace is Sufficient for You!

sandie

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Great words that just cannot be out done for sure!

Cindi said...

great one...

JosephAlsarraf said...

Very nice poem, also very true.
: )

Nezzy said...

Amen sweetie, the words touched my heart! God is all we need.

God bless ya and have yourself a delightful weekend!!! :o)

Jeanie said...

This is a beautiful expression of faith.

Deanna said...

Amen Betty. And thank you!

Seriously Though said...

awesome. I'd click the like button if there was one.

Martha said...

This is beautiful Betty, definitely a reflection on the strength of your faith.

The Brown Recluse said...

Very beautiful, Betty!

I know it's true, so true...but too often, I lose sight of it. What a lovely reminder.

Sharon said...

Beautiful.

Speaking words of Truth that washed over my spirit today.

GOD BLESS!

forever folding laundry said...

I needed this today.
I'm printing it & putting it in my Bible.
Thank you, Betty!

-keri