a bench with a view

a bench with a view

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mindful of Men

Job 7:17-19 What is man that you make so much of him, that you give him so much attention, that you examine him every morning and test him every moment.  Will you never look away from me or let me alone for an instant?

I am glad, Lord, that you make so much of us. That you know us better than we know ourselves. That you knitted us together in our mother's wombs, that you count our hair, store our tears.

I thank you that you give us so much attention.  You hear every prayer we pray and you answer each and every one of them in your perfect timing and perfect way.

You provide all we have, even what we take for granted.

Air
Water
Gravity
Sun shining
Dark of night
Hearts beathing
Eyes that see
Ears that hear
Legs that walk
Hands that hold.

I thank you that you examine me every morning, for that is a new day you have given me.

And I thank you for searching me heart, testing me, building my character, shaping me, molding me, making me more like Jesus

The Author of life
The Truth
The Savior.

I thank you that you will not look away from me, even for an instant

That your eyes are always on me and I am never alone

You watch my step, you guard my path

You surround me constantly with your presence

You never sleep, you never slumber

I am never without you.

I am so thankful you are so mindful of us Lord

I am so thankful you love us so much.

Thank you that you never give up on us and that

Your grace and mercy are always with us.

I love you Lord.

No comments: