a bench with a view

a bench with a view

Sunday, February 26, 2012

comments

Yes, I have comments turned off. Yes I know I have comments turned off. Yes I know there are people out there that take time to read and want to leave a comment and I have them turned off.

Sorry for all the confusion about it all. I am at a place where I can't blog the way I use to with reading and following lots of blogs and writing comments on them all. I'm working 40 hours plus a week. Whereas before overtime was an option if one wanted to work extra hours when available, now we are so busy everyone is on mandatory overtime until otherwise notified. In addition, still trying to work on de-cluttering the house and all that is involved with that, in addition to just life in general. Not enough hours of the day to get it all done.

Yet I do enjoy every once in awhile writing thoughts in my head. So I'm going to continue to do so every now and then here. Comments will be turned off until I can get back to being more consistent with blogging. No guestimate when that might happen.

Thanks for all who read and for kind words sent in emails. Take care of yourselves and be kind to one another, especially those you love......

No comments: